All rights including copyright in the content of all Growing Minds of New York pages including all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets), images, paintings, photographs, icons, music, video, compilations, derivative works, and all other material on this website are owned or controlled by Growing Minds of New York and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Any use of materials on this website including broadcasting, downloading, storage or playing in public, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission of Growing Minds of New York is strictly prohibited.
Product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site (“the Site”) is provided by Growing Minds of New York (“Growing Minds of New York”) subject to the following terms:
1. By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
2. Growing Minds of New York may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Growing Minds of New York. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Site
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site content requires the prior written permission of Growing Minds of New York.
4. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. The Site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, music, jingles, music charts, and icons, or any other item offered through the creative intent of Growing Minds of New York and its technology agents regarding or relating to Growing Minds of New York, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Growing Minds of New York will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Site.
7. Growing Minds of New York does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the Growing Minds of New York or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Growing Minds of New York and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Growing Minds of New York, or any other third party.
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Growing Minds of New York (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, in the United States of America.
Privacy and Information